Another year down and I hope you all had a good 2014 and are looking forward to an even better 2015. In terms of my blog it was a very good year. More subscribers, higher stats than I have ever had before! keep on reading and tell your friends to subscribe. I make no money from this blog but enjoy it immensely and am so very happy that you are all out there in the blogosphere reading and interacting with me. I always post my Top Ten Posts for the year so here I go. From the looks of things most of you have viewed these top ten. If you get a chance drop me a line and tell me which of the new recipes you tried were your favorites for the year. My personal favorite this year was my white clams and spaghetti. I always like when I go out of the box and it turns into a “go to ” recipe for me . Well here is my top ten list that you chose not me, these are taken from blog stats. (and they don’t lie)
1. Baked Salami ( Oldie but Goodie) — this one always makes the #1 spot
2. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup ( no cream)
3.Vinaigrette with Maple Syrup–the new salad dressing you’ve been looking for
4. Chicken Cubes with Rosemary, Lemon and Garlic
5. Marshmallow Sweet Potatoes (gotta have ’em)
6. Mushroom Barley — side dish . One of the all time favorites
7. Kick Ass Meatloaf
8. Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
9. Quinoa Salad with Red Wine Dressing
10. Peach Farfel for Passover ( Crowd Favorite) and it obviously is
Looking forward to cooking new recipes with all of you in 2015. For New Years this year I made a super easy delicious brisket in the slow cooker and will be posting that recipe asap. My friend Susan made a most delicious salad which I will be posting asap.
Again , thanks for all the support and have a Happy , Healthy, Peaceful 2015 from my kitchen to yours.
And Keep Cooking with Candi.