These were the top posts/recipes from 2016. This list is based on “you” my readers. These are not necessarily my favorites but they are the posts that got the most attention in order of their popularity. Baked Salami always wins the #1 spot, so I suppose that even in a world where everyone seems so diet conscious people still like a little decadence. This recipe comes in first every year! These are my most googled recipes and my most read recipes. So you might want to check some of them out.
Happy New Year to all my readers and thanks for being there for the past 6 years. It makes me so happy that you’re all out there reading and cooking from all over the world. Looking forward to sharing more recipes with all of you in 2017.
From my kitchen to yours — Happy Healthy 2017!
Most Popular Recipes from 2016–based on my readers
- Baked Salami–deliciously decadent recipe from the 1970’s which still remains popular
- Chicken Cubes with Rosemary, Lemon and Garlic–simple and easy and makes you look like a rock star
- Mushroom Barley–Side Dish–old-fashioned “comfort food”
- Vinaigrette with Maple Syrup–the new salad dressing you’ve been looking for
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup (no cream)–always one of my most popular recipes
- Passover Cobbler–awesome addition to the Passover Dessert Table
- Pumpkin Walnut Bread (no butter)–what can I say? Perfectly Delicious
- Peach Farfel for Passover –crowd favorite for sure–once you make it you will always have it on your Passover Table
- Orzo with Lemon Shrimp and Spinach–delicious, simple and beautiful to look at and eat
- Chicken with Mushrooms–a wonderful hearty meal